It’s time to hang up the twinkle lights and put up the mistletoe and head to New Westminster with a calendar chalk full of festivities and cool cafes, art spaces and shops to explore. For the holidays, be sure to:
- Kick off the holidays with our annual Santa Parade on December 15 at 11 am on Columbia Street!
- Check holiday gifts off your list with a visit to the New West Craft Holiday Market, December 07 and 21 at River Market. You can shop for that special someone with gifts made by an incredible and diverse group of artisans and crafters! From 11 am to 4 pm on dates listed. The fun continues during the evening when artisans are joined by musicians for live music, food and great BC wine and brews found at local establishments. From 6 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Lace up and enjoy Family Skate with Santa at the Moody Park Arena on December 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
- There’s nothing like Breakfast with Santa, offered in our on-site restaurant, The Boathouse. The big guy makes a special stop on December 21 and 22 to hear about Christmas wishes from those nice (and naughty), smile for family photos and hand out goodie bags. For full buffet menu and to purchase tickets, visit Boathouse Breakfast with Santa.
- Whether you need a spacious place to plan a family gathering, accommodations for out of town guests or simply a luxurious little waterfront getaway to recharge your batteries, there is no place like Inn at The Quay. Our rates start at $124 per night when you call us Home for the Holidays , featuring spacious guest rooms, on-site dining, complimentary Wi-Fi and luxurious white spa robes to snuggle up in.
Getting around is easy with our hotel perfectly located on the Fraser River Boardwalk, just steps from the SkyTrain and Vancouver International Airport, a short 30-minute drive.
‘Tis the season to be jolly––so from our Inn at the Quay family to yours––we raise our glasses in cheers to you!